Friday Favorites - Week 385
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Hello there party people, and welcome back to the Friday Favorites weekly feature round! I have been busy writing job applications for the past few days, and tomorrow is my boyfriend's cousin's wedding! Eeek. Exciting! Since weddings always remind me of floral arrangements, and since I'm really bad at keeping cut flowers alive, I am sharing How To Make Cut Flowers Last Longer from Clean and Scentsible this week! Don't her bouquets look amazing?
Here are some other favourites of the week:
- This vegan no-bake cherry blueberry crisp by Vegan Richa looks sooo delicious, and it doesn't even require an oven for this recipe! I need to try this.
- Here are 17 Comic Strips about the Not-So-Simple Life of a Woman that are hilariously true!! Especially the one about PMS and the half-bun hairstyle, lol.
- Have you ever heard of Cucumber Bread?! Well, I haven't but the idea of this sounds super cool, so check out the recipe if you're interested.
- I almost featured this Moroccan Spiced Mint Tea Julep but then didn't because I realized it had alcohol in it, and I really don't like alcohol... (sorry Brandie!) But the photos look really nice, and if you like booze, this might be for you!
- Stacie's recipe for Lemon Roasted Potatoes really got me craving potatoes (weird, I know). This will go on my recipe list.
- Last, but certainly not least, I found Sadia's video on How I Cut & Layer My Hair At Home super helpful, so I had to share it with you! I usually cut my hair at home, but not as professionally as she does :)
Now let's get this party started!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Sugar Glazed Cucumber Bread from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
How To Make Cut Flowers Last Longer from Clean and Scentsible
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
3 DIY Sunglasses to Try from The Style Safari
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Creative Flower Container Gardening from Gingham Gardens
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Quick and Easy Low Carb Coffee Ice Cream from Low Carb Delish
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Homemade Cheese-its from Little House Living
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Crescent Roll Tomato-Basil Squares from The Kitchen is My Playground
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!